
World heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury has announced the date when his new documentary series will debut on Netflix.
The 'At Home with the Furys' series will arrive on the global streaming service on Wednesday August 16, the boxer revealed.
Tyson, who lives in Morecambe with his wife Paris and their six children, announced the news on his Instagram Story on Wednesday.
"Very very very busy couple of days with the launch of my new Netflix show on August 16," said the WBC Champion.
"Can't wait for that. It's my third day of media today for the Netflix drop. August 16. Live on your screens, At Home with the Furys!"
The show will follow 'The Gypsy King', Paris and their family in their everyday lives around Morecambe.
In an exclusive interview with Beyond Radio in February, the 34-year-old champion said he hoped the series "puts 500 million eyes on Morecambe".
"Basically it's all been (filmed) in Morecambe apart from my holidays abroad," he said.
"I think they'd said it's going to have 500 million viewers. So 500 million extra eyes will see our good old seaside town of Morecambe Bay, see what they think of it around the world."
Netflix has said it aims to reach a target of 500 million (half a billion) subscribers by 2030.
Although the entertainment streaming giant currently has less than half that number, that still means more than 200 million people worldwide could potentially watch the fly-on-the-wall story of Tyson and his family's life in Morecambe, when it's released.
That figure could rise through new subscriptions and if the content remains on the channel for years.
Fury has not fought in the boxing ring since December 2022, when he defeated Dereck Chisora.
Earlier this year, talks broke down over a unification fight between Fury and the WBA, IBF and WBO champion Oleksandr Usyk.
The champion continues to train regularly at his gym at Morecambe Football Club as he awaits news of his next fight.
Paris is expecting the couple's seventh child, due later this year.