
Tyson Fury says he's "never been as confident in my life" ahead of his world heavyweight title rematch with Oleksandr Usyk.
Fury spoke with menace in an interview before the fight in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, as he promised to "smash" Usyk and prove that "I'm better than him".
Sporting several months' growth of beard, 'The Gypsy King' from Morecambe sat down with boxing journalist Steve Bunce for an interview for TNT Sports.
The former WBC champion, who lost his title to the undefeated Usyk in May, said he was in 'Beast Mode' and revealed he'd not spoken to his wife Paris or their seven children for months while locked away in training camp in Malta.
"I've not spoken to Paris for three months," he said.
"Not a word. I've not spoken to anyone. I've not been on my phone. I've been away from it all.
"I wanted to give myself the best opportunity I can. I don't want to keep dividing modes from 'Beast Mode' to 'Dad Mode' to 'Wife Mode'. I've just been in camp the whole time.
"I've not been taking calls at all.
"It helps me to get away and just concentrate on training.
"It's not that I don't love my family, but if I've got a mission to do, I want to achieve it.
"My life is a camp outside of a camp. I train twice a day at home in Morecambe, six days a week, just like I'm in a training camp.
"It's what I do. It's what I enjoy. I love it."
Turning his attention to WBA, WBO and IBO champion Usyk, who gave Tyson his only professional defeat in their classic first fight, 36-year-old Fury was in no doubt about his aims.
"My mission is to smash this f____r's face right in on Saturday night," he said.
"There's no chance he can beat me. None."
He also said that he believed he won their first fight, which he lost on the judges' scorecards by narrow split decision after 12 gruelling rounds.
The fight had been postponed from February after Fury suffered a cut in training, and was unable to spar as much as usual in the run-up to the rescheduled date of May 18.
"I ain't got a cut this time that I'm nursing," he said.
"I've never been as confident in my life of smashing a f____r's face in, and doing him on Saturday.
"I'm going to destroy (him). You watch. Watch me go to work on Saturday night, on him.
"I beat him last time, nursing a massive cut.
"Everyone (in camp) knows what's going to happen. It's just a fact that I'm better than him, and I'm going to prove it on Saturday night,
"Boxing, fighting, heart. Whatever you want."
When asked by Bunce if losing for the first time hurt him, he replied: "Not at all."
"I didn't even think I lost anyway.
"In my opinion I won that fight. So it didn't affect me. I'm going to come back and I'm going to win it.
"Nothing more, nothing less, than a good old-fashioned hiding.
"Not in a million years will I walk away (from boxing) after this.
"But what I'm going to do to him, it's going to be that bad of a beating on Saturday night, he won't want a trilogy.
"I'm the Gypsy King and I'm here for redemption!"
In the first fight, after a closely-fought tactical battle in the first three rounds, Fury dominated rounds four to seven, and rocked Usyk back on his heels with a huge right uppercut in Round 6.
Embed not found
But the Ukrainian, 37, rallied in Round 8, bloodying Tyson's nose, then staggered the giant Brit with a big southpaw left in Round 9, sending Fury reeling all over the ring.
Embed not found
The referee gave Tyson a standing count, and the judges duly scored the round by a two-point margin for Usyk. This would be crucial at the end of the bout.
The former Olympic and undisputed cruiserweight champion controlled the next two rounds, but Tyson won the final three minutes on all three cards.
The official scores were in favour of Usyk: 115-112, 114-113 and 113-114.
Read more: Tyson Fury beaten by Oleksandr Usyk in classic for undisputed heavyweight title - Beyond Radio
Also during the interview with Bunce, Tyson professed his love for training runs on Morecambe Promenade, saying that "in the sunshine, you can't beat it...but I don't like them in the rain and the wind".
Morecambe featherweight Isaac Lowe will box Lee McGregor on the undercard of the show in Riyadh on Saturday.